I have turned into a crazy person this past month. I have reigned in spending on myself (well, slightly) in favour for buying the world for my little pooch. I can’t resist going in Pets at Home or Jolleys and not coming out with a bag full of treats, but I’ve been browsing the web and have decided on a few things that I will be ordering up when he’s slightly bigger.
So far I’ve bought Reggie at least 5 toys that he has destroyed in a matter of days. I wish I had bought them online and seen just what other people had been saying about them and what they had been rated in advance. Also as Reggie is a flat nose breed he requires specialist products, so looking online just makes that process so much easier.
- Puppia Harness: Pugs haven’t really got necks, so its hard to put a collar on them without them struggling to breathe. We were recommended harnesses, and I just love these ones from Puppia. Reggie currently has a navy blue harness in a small, but I can see he is already growing quickly so it wont be fitting for much longer. [link]
- Burt’s Bees Dog Shampoo: Did you know Burts Bees did dog shampoo?! Because I for certain didn’t! I really can’t wait to get my hands on this. Reggie has a really light coats, but loves muddy walks – leaving us in a bit of a predicament. This is a 2in1 so will leaving him smelling fresh and leave his coat smooth. [link]
- Houndstooth Boom Bed: Reggie’s had his bed for 4 weeks now, and it’s taken him that amount of time to ruin it. I think we need something a little more robust. This bed may be a little more pricey but I am certain it will stand the test of time and it also fits in with the colour scheme of my living room. [link]
- Mutts & Hounds Ceramic Bowl: How adorable are these bowls! I’m a big fan of the simplistic design and they aren’t tacky like most dog bowls. They are also solid porcelain, so he wont be able to throw them about like he currently does. [link]
- Honking Pheasant: Before we got Reggie, one thing we said was that we would not be getting any toys that had a bloody squeaker, I cant listen to that all day long. But what happens when your puppies favourite thing is his current honking duck? You get him the honking pheasant too. He loves it so much that he has unfortunately made a hole in his one at the moment so stuffing goes everywhere, so he needs a replacement quick. [link]
- Garden Trading Small Round Storage Bin with Scoop: I like the idea of getting one of these for Reggie’s treats, it drives me crazy having all of these opened, half eaten treat bags everywhere. So I want to get one of these to store them and keep them all fresh. Plus the design is much nicer and isn’t too obtrusive. [link]
- Puppy Development Dog Treats: And finally, at 16 weeks, Reggie begins is puppy training. We’ve already got “sit” and “down” covered, so I want to get some of these little development treats to help his training, and with something that wont fill him up too quickly. [link]
So there is my wish list for Reggie. Let me know if there is any products that you recommend for me to try!