I’m sure I’m not the only one who virtual window shops for my latest beauty must haves. It’s a great way of showing you how much money you’re actually going to be spending, if it’s worth it, or if you really need another shade of plum lipstick (of course you do!). So at the beginning of the month, I look in my saved wish lists and decide what is going to make the cut. This is what I’ve gathered up this month.
So for my first collection of bits, they are my day time wants. This is make up that I can quite easily pull off everyday, and especially as we are stepping in to spring (she says as it is raining outside), I want more of a lighter – peachy/golden – look, and I think these key pieces will be ideal for when that time comes around.
1. YSL Volupte Tint-In-Oil Lip Tint (Undress Me)
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
3. Tarte Airbrush Foundation Brush
4. Mac 35 Lash
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (Ethereal Cool)
6. Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Powder (20)
7. All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (Vallauris)
And as no make up collection is complete without an easy night time look, here is my second wish list. As I mentioned, this is ideally tailored for going out, but if you’re having a bad skin day, or just want to be a bit fancier then this look is easily transferable.
1. GUERLAIN Parure Extreme Fluid Foundation (Beige Pale)
2. This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up
3. Mac Rebel Lipstick
4. Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade (Medium Brown)
5. Chanel – Poudre Universelle Libre (25 Peche Clair)
6. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
7. Mac 36 Lash
What is on your pay day wish lists for this month? Anything else you can recommend to me.